Thursday, November 25, 2004

:: Oops, spoke too soon ::



Almost immediately after I decided to start posting again, I got buried under a pile of work. Five magazine articles, two newletters, one brochure, and an academic journal have kept me busy these last four weeks or so. The deadlines haven't been too strict so as to keep me up late many nights, but the work flow has been ceaseless, the list of things to do endless...

As of today, I've written four out of the five articles, put to bed one of the two newsletters (and hope to wrap up the other one tomorrow), and finished my part of the work for the brochure. Whew! I expect to finsih all of my pending tasks except for the journal during this long weekend, after which I hope to be able to start posting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home