Thursday, February 17, 2005

:: (Late) New Year resolutions ::



Picked up this idea from a post on 43 things, and I could totally relate with most of the things in that list. I know it's kinda late, but what the heck. It's good to set some targets for the year. Here's my list:

1. Write more. Keep this blog going, and post at least twice a week (whew!)
2. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working. Hah! I could recommend this to countless friends but I'll start with myself, and limit my useless browsing (hey, part of my work at school and for the magazine requires me to spend some time browsing) to half an hour a day.
3. Buy Moleskine. I'm trying to get back to pen and paper (somehow I'm more productive when brainstorming with pen and paper), and got myself a spiral bound notebook, but someday I'll get myself a real Moleskin.
4. Organize my receipts!
5. Play sports three times a week. Basketball on Mondays, badminton on Thursdays, and run on Saturdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home